Date: October 17, 2015
Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint introduced its newest menu offering, the "Foldwich," on Aug. 17. The non-traditional craft sandwich combines classic pizza with the convenience of toasted sandwich entrees. The five Foldwich menu items are available at all 37 Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint restaurants across the U.S. from Aug. 17 through Sept. 30, according to a company press release. They will cost $8.99 each in most markets.
"This isn't a folded slice of pizza - it's distinctly different," Uncle Maddio's Founder and CEO Matt Andrew said. "Uncle Maddio's guests will see our team build their Foldwich using a layered approach, ensuring the flavors of our fresh ingredients are enhanced through the toasting process, not hidden."
The new seasonal Foldwich menu includes five international-themed approaches: Spicy Italian, Caprese, Mediterranean, Chipotle Turkey and Backyard BBQ.
- The Spicy Italian contains pepperoni, salami and prosciutto meats, fresh mozzarella slices, tomato, roasted red pepper, red onions, banana peppers, mixed greens and Italian dressing.
- The Caprese offers grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella slices, tomato, arugula lettuce and pesto sauce.
- The Mediterranean combines grilled chicken, goat cheese, artichoke, sun dried tomato, portabella mushroom, tomatoes, arugula lettuce, olive topanade and Greek dressing.
- The Chipotle Turkey melds traditional turkey with melted pepperjack cheese, bacon, avocado, tomato, mixed greens and chipotle ranch dressing.
- The Backyard BBQ foldwich features spicy jerk chicken, melted pepperjack cheese, bacon, red onions, roasted red peppers, tomato, arugula lettuce and Uncle Maddio's sweet & spicy BBQ sauces
JOIN THE FRANCHISE WITH EXCITING NEW MENU ITEMS.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.